Primus Builders is one of the leading Design/Build resources in the Food and Beverage industry. Since our inception, we have amassed an impressive nationwide portfolio and are expanding into international markets.
Our projects vary in size and scope, and include facility demolition and rebuild; new construction; warehouse renovation (either while operations are halted or while daily production continues as usual); new Greenfield facilities; and additions to existing structures.
We are experts in the specialized requirements needed to design and build F&B facilities, including the AMI principles of sanitary facility design, GMPs, USDA (FSIS), and FDA requirements.
We also focus on sustainable design and construction, and are a member of the U.S. Green Building Council.
Meeting the specific demands of Food and Beverage process and manufacturing facility development requires expert planning, design and project management. Primus Builders has the precise knowledge needed to fulfill each customer’s individual needs. By focusing our resources on the Food and Beverage industry, we have gained the reputation as a leader within those markets.
In addition to the design, planning and construction of these facilities, we offer a wide range of supplemental services for improving employee safety and for improving operation efficiency and productivity.
CAPABILITIES & SERVICES: Primus Builders can perform the following services in turnkey fashion, for a variety of different markets.
• Site evaluation, selection and acquisition
• Food Processing Site Certification
• Product studies and productivity analysis • Feasibility studies, budget estimation and planning • Master planning and programming • Optimal layout (process flows) • Lean manufacturing
• Building Codes: USDA, FDA, EPA, OSHA • Architecture, engineering and construction • Process engineering and ergonomics • Sustainable design
• Material handling, automation and packaging • Food safety and sanitation
• Process Safety Management
• Supply Chain Management, logistics modeling • Industrial refrigeration and energy management • Industrial refrigeration parts and service
• Power and utilities, sanitation studies • Building mechanical operations and maintenance
• Spiral freezers/Blast Freezing
• LEED Certification